Retreat Rate Schedule
Rates for 2010
Overnight Lodging for Weekend Retreats:
(retreats spanning any part of Friday evening-Sunday afternoon)
|Flat Fee||Per Person Fee||Linen Service*|
|Mohegan Lodge||$320||PLUS||$8.00 per night||$5.00 per set|
|Quapaw Lodge||$260||PLUS||$8.00 per night||$5.00 per set|
|Camper Cabins||$55 per cabin||PLUS||$5.00 per night||N/A|
Overnight Lodging for Midweek Retreats:
(retreats completely included in the span of Sunday evening-Friday afternoon)
|Flat Fee||Per Person Fee||Linen Service*|
|Mohegan Lodge||$200||PLUS||$8.00 per night||$5.00 per set|
|Quapaw Lodge||$160||PLUS||$8.00 per night||$5.00 per set|
|Camper Cabins||$30 per cabin||PLUS||$5.00 per night||N/A|
*Linen Service includes use of pillow, blanket, comforter, sheets, bath towel, hand towel, washcloth, and pillowcase.
Meals Provided by Camp:
Meals provided for overnight retreat groups:
Breakfast: $4.00 per person
Lunch: $4.00 per person
Supper: $5.00 per person
(Guest groups will be charged for a minimum of 15 adults for every meal prepared by Camp Lakeview staff.)
Snacks: $2.00 per person
(Snacks cannot be in place of regular meals, but must be in addition to regular meals)
Meals provided without housing:
Breakfast: $7.00 per person
Lunch: $6.00 per person
Supper: $6.00 per person
Snacks: $3.00 per person
Dining Facility Rental:
For overnight groups wishing to cook for themselves, or for day groups such as picnics, wedding receptions, or other special events, the dining facility rental will be:
Weekend Dining Hall Rental:
$600 less 50% of all housing or meals
Midweek Dining Hall Rental:
$200 less 50% of all housing or meals
$100 less 50% of all housing OR $60 daily flat fee (whichever is less)
Family Discount: For retreats involving the whole family, the following applies to all per person housing and meal costs:
- Adults (aged 18 and above) are full price.
- Children aged 6-17 are half price.
- Children 5 and under are free.
Slow Demand Seasonal Discount: Weekend groups using the camp between Thanksgiving Day and the first weekend of the New Year or on the weekends of Palm Sunday or Easter will only be charged the midweek rates.
Horseback Riding is available to guest groups May through September at a base rate of $50.00 plus $2.00 per person for a 20-25 minute ride.
Devotional Activities can be led by the staff at no charge. This is our ministry!
Swimming in the lake can be done June through September. If parental supervision is not used, groups need one lifeguard for every 30 swimmers. Canoeing, Archery, and the Low-Element Challenge Course all require supervision by a Camp Lakeview staff member. All other activities can be done without staff direction.
Groups using staff supervision or leadership for any camp activities will be charged $12.00 per hour per supervisor and are subject to the availability of qualified staff.
Group Rental Information
- Unless the group has arranged for linens to be provided, guests furnish their own sleeping bags, bedding, and pillows.
- If Camp Lakeview is providing meals, meal times will be 8:00, 12:00, and 5:30. Some flexibility is possible if only one group is using camp.
- Alcohol is not permitted at receptions or other single-day social functions.
- Moderate social drinking by overnight retreat guests over the age of 21 is permitted. Abuse of this privilege will not be tolerated.
- Use of illegal substances is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking in any building is prohibited.
- Guests are expected to leave the area clean and in good order.
- Athletic equipment is available for your use. Please contact the host upon arrival so that he/she can make sure things will be available when you need them.
- Groups will be charged replacement/repair costs for any carelessly damaged equipment or facilities.
- Camp Lakeview has no facilities for pets. None will be permitted to remain on the grounds.
- If multiple groups are using the camp facilities, quiet time is observed after 10:30 p.m.
- If you would like the camp store to be open during your stay, please arrange times with the Director before your arrival.
- Fires may be lit in designated fire areas only.
- Use of canoes is restricted by our agreement with the Lake Association. Please check with the Camp Director before placing this activity on your retreat schedule.